MSc Offshore Oil & Gas Engineering
Mode of study
Full time – 45 weeks (September start)
Online distance learning – 3 years 6 months (January start)
This course is aimed at students who wish to work in the oil and gas industry specialising in offshore operations such as exploration, drilling and production as well as operations in the ocean, processing, pipelines, subsea systems, materials and corrosion.
This course provides the knowledge required for a range of professional careers within the offshore oil and gas industry, and will provide students with an understanding of engineering relevant to offshore oil and gas engineering.
The course has been developed in close collaboration with industry to enable students to:
• Use a critical approach to upstream offshore oil and gas engineering
• Apply the scientific, engineering and management aspects related to selected key areas of offshore oil and gas engineering
• Utilise skills in integrating knowledge drawn from different subject areas and learn innovative thinking which can be applied to the discipline of offshore oil and gas engineering
We’re Masters in Oil and Gas – and we want you to become one too. Our team of postgraduate experts are here to answer questions you have about our oil and gas courses. Whatever the question, contact them and make the next step towards the career satisfaction you’re aiming for.
• 01224 262000 – when dialling in the UK
• +44 1224 262000 – when dialling internationally
• Email: email@example.com
How to apply
The quickest and most efficient method of applying for any postgraduate course at RGU is to apply online at www.rgu.ac.uk/applyonline
The flexibility of the online delivery was really the only option available for me due to working in the offshore industry. When I returned to study the benefits were huge in terms of being able to take the theory and immediately put it into practice and clearly see the relevance of the material being taught.